Webcasting/Virtual Events/Virtual AGM
Despite all the advances in live streaming technology, a professional webcast or virtual event still requires the basics: high quality equipment; experienced technicians; and strong coordination with the client as well as other suppliers such as A/V companies.
Palomar Productions has been involved in live stream events since 1998. Our experience extends well beyond just a core level of service. We can provide advanced solutions that include captioning, sign language, text transcripts, teleprompters, staging and other value-added components.
Palomar Productions can help deliver your message online using any platform that fits your needs. Our experience lies with custom webcasts with branded pages as well as using Facebook, YouTube, Periscope, Livestream, Zoom, WebEx, Teams, and many other online video platforms.
Our belief is that all live streams represent your name and company. When we are involved in your project, it is not just another job. We help produce the best stream possible. Producing a quality live stream requires proper planning, including coordinating the logistics of the event, ensuring a proper Internet connection on site, and communicating with the A/V supplier regarding staging, lighting and audio requirements.
Before you decide to stream your event, you may want to ask yourself some questions:
- Who is my audience?
- How will they participate?
- Why do they want to watch?
- Where is the event taking place?
- What value is gained by streaming live?
There are also many technical issues involved in producing a live stream:
- Is there internet available at the site the event is taking place?
- Is there sufficient lighting?
- How will I capture audio from the speaker?
- What budget have I allocated for live streaming?
- Will I record the presentations? If so, where will I post the videos later?
- Do I need to edit the video after the presentation?
There are many other questions involved before being able to estimate the cost of a webcast. If you are interested in webcasting or streaming services, please request a quote and we will be happy to assist you.
Virtual Annual General Meeting
Palomar Productions specializes in Virtual AGMs that are professional, affordable and secure, giving your presentation team and delegates a productive, enjoyable experience.
Our proprietary voting system allows you to conduct the business of your meeting and ensure votes are cast by your delegates.
Votes appear on the screen, viewers can just click to cast their vote!
Votes are customizable!
Hold an election for board members online.
Proxy and weighted votes supported!
Our AGM package includes:
– One advance technical briefing with Webcast Producer.
– One advance AGM rehearsal with all presenters, Webcast Producer and Voting Operator.
– Branded webcast page with registration portal, webcast login page, and Q&A modules.
– Email reminders sent to registrants.
– Live technical support.
– Control panel access to view number of, registrations, logins and questions.
– Voting Module with Operator/Administrator.
– Backup recording of video on server.
– Platform management.
– Webcast Producer with required equipment to stream event.
– Audience size of up to 1,000 viewers. (additional viewers incur additional cost)
– Post event login and audience question report, voting report and recording of event.
– Webcast Production management and coordination.